Thursday, September 22, 2011

Up To 2500+ Free Backlinks

We've been read a lot of SEO techniques from the internet,  lots of SEO guru's sharing their experiences and or knowledges, and as far as I know, backlinks still the key point to get more traffics and even to raise our websites/blogs higher in search engine result positions. Because of that almost all webmasters or blog owners trying to find ways to get as many as they can backlinks to their websites/blogs (including me :D). Trying lots of tools that mentioned in SEO forums, even down to posting comments on blogs manually which is pretty hard and time consuming.





Personally I'd like to use and try those popular backlink tools like scrapebox, senukex, etc. But since they're available for commercial use, i'm not lucky enough to get them in my hand. But that's not going to stop us webmasters/blog owners from trying our best to stand in the same ground with other webmasters/blog owners.
Let's us help each other to strengthen our feets and stand stronger in this cyber ground, and this is something that I found from other websites/blogs and free to use for all of us.

All credits back to those websites/blog owners.

NB: Please click those like and or retweet button to spreads this if you like :P

7 comments:

  1. I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information. I'll definitely add this great post in my article section.
    Internet Marketing Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're very welcome keron, feel free to drop by and grabs anything that useful for you here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tested by thousands of sites for new domain names brand for old and have not had a negative result. For new sites helps them to index more quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This backlinks are very helpful for me,thanks for sharing this information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Blog is going places, the people, the layout, amazing to see such dedication and focus.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks these helped me get good ranking

    ReplyDelete

no CommentLuv enabled
Feel free to leave messages just make sure not spamming :D